Colorado Farm Bureau is seeking an Associate Director of County and Member Development. This position will provide training and development for farm bureau members to facilitate future leaders and growth for CFB. Knowledge of Colorado agriculture as well as a training, education or curriculum development background would be beneficial. Travel is required as the position works with several county Farm Bureaus on the western slope of Colorado; being located west of the continental divide would be ideal. Colorado Farm Bureau is a great place to work with competitive pay and benefits; and was named one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2018 and 2019 by the Denver Business Journal.
BASIC FUNCTION: Provide training and development for farm bureau members to facilitate future leaders and growth for CFB. Provide leadership development training opportunities in CFB Programs (YF&R, ELA, Collegiate, Women’s Leadership) by planning, developing and implementing opportunities.
- Serve as a direct liaison to the counties in Districts 7, 8, 9, and 10, helping them achieve success. Oversee training and development opportunities with the various Farm Bureau programs (Membership, County Resources, Leader Development, County Policy, Compliance Filings, Communication, Information, Public Policy etc) with farm bureau counties and leaders.
- Serve as primary staff liaison to the Women’s Leadership Committee; organizing committee meetings and activities throughout the year and serving as Women’s Leadership Committee coordinator to AFBF.
- Execute Women’s Leadership committee programs including: Women’s Leadership Luncheon, Ag Education Auction, National Western Stock Show, Senior Field Studies, Ronald McDonald House, Colorado Foundation for Agriculture and others.
- Assist the Director with the membership program to develop membership acquisition, maintenance, and incentive programs and provide training to county farm bureaus to develop county membership programs.
- Assist the director with the annual survey of county leadership to assess needs and training opportunities at the county level.
- Promote and facilitate a working relationship between counties and affiliated companies (CFB Insurance, Farm Bureau Bank) to implement the Serving the Same People program.
- Assist in identifying, developing and executing leadership development training programs with program coordinators.
- Develop and implement leadership training programs for county Farm Bureau leaders.
- Serve as primary staff coordinator of the ag education and Ag In Motion Program and activities. Serving as the ag education liaison with AFBF.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned or necessary to achieve the objectives of the organization.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Jayde Van Cleave at; firstname.lastname@example.org.