If you or someone you know is interested in being a part of the Colorado Farm Bureau team, please send a resume and cover letter to: Info@ColoradoFB.org
Position: Membership Services Specialist
The Membership Service Specialists provides customer service functions for members and county leaders. They are responsible for updating the membership database and providing administrative support as needed.
- Field member, county leader and agent questions regarding membership status, member benefits and other clerical tasks.
- Process membership dues, maintain accurate records and lists in the membership database, produce membership and data reports. Support and participate in database development and testing procedures.
- Mail outgoing items and membership forms.
- Digitally archive accounting data.
- Provide general office support for Associate Director, Membership and Technology and other staff based on availability.
- Assist with preparation for organizational meetings when necessary.
Help maintain an orderly office environment including mailing outgoing items and membership forms, and minor daily office upkeep.