County promotion grant applications are live! This program is one of the most exciting of the year because it inspires county Farm Bureaus to get creative and think outside the box without worrying about limitations. These grants are to help counties amplify local efforts and help amplify Farm Bureau’s brand out in local communities in order to increase membership. Think of this program as a way to spread the word about the great things that the county is doing and a way to go further than you have before with your programs. Here are a few examples of events and programs that were awarded grants in the past:
- Host events/meetings where the public is invited to learn about issues like mental health.
- Create “How To” videos on projects like hoop houses.
- Host an open house event to introduce your local CFBIC agents to your community.
- Sponsor and promote a food drive to deliver goods to local food banks.
- Go all out and create a unique and engaging promotional booth at county fairs.
- Get the Farm Bureau name out there and engage youth by contributing to 4-H and FFA fair premiums.
- Host social media challenges to engage others in your community.
- Create unique advertising spots for local radio.
If counties can dream it, CFB wants to help!
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for county grants is April 30, 2022! Get those applications in so we can help you amplify your county’s voice.