Well-Advised provides an unbiased, confidential and free technology solution to help you find the right Medicare coverage for YOU, based on YOUR clinical, provider and financial preferences.
Did you know that most people using Medicare are not enrolled in their best coverage option? Most people either do not have enough coverage or are paying too much for the coverage they do have. There are more than 3,000 coverage combinations, so finding the right coverage for you could be complicated. To address this issue, Well-Advised developed an industry-leading technology that makes finding the optimal Medicare coverage for each individual scientific and simple.
The Well-Advised tool, available at well-advised.com, is free to use for The Colorado Farm Bureau members and their family and associates.
Unlike other offerings, Well-Advised evaluates all available options from all insurance companies. The individual enters preferred doctors, hospitals, prescriptions, insurance and more. The resulting unbiased recommendation is, quite simply, the one that best fits the individual’s preferences, priorities and financial needs. When the optimal plan is recommended, the user can then easily enroll in Medicare, or if already enrolled, can change their existing Medicare coverage during the open-enrollment period. Well-Advised tracks the Medicare market and will alert the individual if a better option becomes available. All user information is private, confidential and secure. Most importantly, anyone who uses the Well-Advised website will never be targeted by unsolicited or unwelcome calls or communication.
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Go to www.well-advised.com
- Click on the “Get Started Now” button.
- Simply and confidentially answer questions about your health needs, preferred doctors, pharmacies and more.
- Rank your priorities.
- Well-Advised technology matches the coverage that best fits your priorities and needs and provides the recommendation to you.
- Well-Advised is offering “White Glove Treatment” to all Colorado Farm Bureau members as a part of our partnership launch. When you see “How did you hear about us?” enter “Colorado Farm Bureau.” Our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Robert Morris will follow-up to answer any questions that you may have about your recommendation and to help you through the complete enrollment process.
For more information or questions contact the Well-Advised team at firstname.lastname@example.org.