Emerging Leader Award
The YF&R Emerging Leader Award is designed to honor one outstanding YF&R member annually. The award recognizes YF&R members who are active in Farm Bureau, their county, their community, in the YF&R program, participate in YF&R competitions, show leadership gained through the YF&R program and show personal and professional growth by participating in YF&R activities.
Nominations can be made by clicking HERE.
- Award applications must be submitted to CFB by October 30, 2017. Please submit entries to Colorado Farm Bureau Attn: YF&R Award Nomination - 9177 East Mineral Circle – Centennial, Colorado 80112. The county will receive a confirmation email.
- Applications for the Overall Award, when printed, shall be limited to no more than a single sided typed page detailing the YF&R member’s activities, participation in YF&R events and competitions and merit in deserving the Overall Award.
- The competition is open to Young Farmer & Rancher members 18 to 35 years of age.
- Counties may submit up to two total applicants from any county. State YF&R Committee members may submit one applicant per member.
- Applications will be judged by past State YF&R Committee members beyond age 35.
- The winning applicant will be announced at the Colorado Farm Bureau Annual Meeting Banquet.
- The attached template can be used as a guide in submitting an applicant.