share this page
2022 Summer Ag Issues Summit
We cant wait to see you again in Breckenridge!
Like last year’s Summit, the meeting will take place in Breckenridge at Carter Park (300 High St.). Hotel reservations can be made by phone ( 970.547.5550 ) by referencing the Colorado Farm Bureau Summer Ag Issues Summit or online. Deadline for reservations: June 25th.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge
550 Village Road
Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
(subject to change)
Sunday, July 17th
- Afternoon group activity TBD
- BBQ at Carter Park 6:00 p.m.
Monday, July 18th All events at Carter Park
- PAC Breakfast Fundraiser 7:30 a.m.
- Policy with a Purpose 8:45 a.m.
- Western States Advocacy 10:15 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 a.m.
- Wolf Taskforce Panel 1:00 p.m.
- Farmers Conservation Alliance 2:00 p.m.
- Rural Broadband Funding 2:30 p.m.
- Colorado and South Platte Updates 3:15 p.m.
- Farm Bill Discussion 4:00 p.m.
- BBQ Dinner 6:00