The Collegiate Farm Bureau is the first step into a long career of civic participation in Farm Bureau. Colorado Farm Bureau’s collegiate leaders are active and engaged in sharing the ag industry and Farm Bureau with others on campus.
Collegiate Farm Bureau members participate in a variety of activities that help develop their leadership, professionalism, and advocacy skills including:
- Leadership and professional development classes
- Travel to American Farm Bureau’s Young Farmers and Ranchers National Conference
- Participation in state and national Collegiate Discussion Meet Competitions
- CFB State Young Farmers and Ranchers Leadership Conference
- Agriculture/farm/agribusiness tours
- Interaction with state legislators and other influencers
- Social functions
- And much more
Interested in starting a chapter at your college? Shoot us a note here.